- Additional Information
Audix F50/S Product Description
The Audix F50s With On/Off Switch Dynamic Vocal Microphone embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage.
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50s to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- On/Off Switch
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively reduces noise from the off-axis sections of the microphone head, resulting in effective feedback rejection.
- Frequency response accentuates the mid range resulting in a warm natural response for vocal or instrument applications.
- F50's dynamic element is capable of handling high volume levels without distortion.
- Zinc alloy body and steel mesh grill provide adequate, road worthy protection of the microphone element.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB
- Connection: 3 Pin XLR (Male)
Whats In The Box
- Audix F50s
- Mic Clip
- Carrying Pouch
- Width: 169 mm
- Height: mm
- Depth: mm
- Weight: 0.312 Kg
Audix F50/S Additional Information