3 Year Free Warranty Coverage!
From 1st April 2019, all new goods ordered directly from Music Matter are warranted to be free from defects for 36 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Our 3 year warranty exclusively applies to items purchased via the Music Matter Website or from our Preston store.
Please note that any items purchased via a 3rd party marketplace (such as eBay) will not be elligible for our enhanced warranty, however, the standard manufacturers warranty will still apply.
Please note that your statutory rights are not affected.
Why Do We Offer A 3 Year Warranty?
We are an authorized dealer of all the Top Brands in the music industry and stand by the products we offer! If a product does not meet our quality standards, we simply won't include it for sale in our product catalogue.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If new goods develop a defect during the 12 month warranty period, you should follow our returns procedure. In the event of a valid claim for a defect in the new goods then we will repair or replace those goods.
Please note that our 3 year warranty is not transferrable to a new owner, so if you sell (or giveaway) your goods the warranty will cease from that point and should not be offered to any new owner.
Benefits Of Our 3 Year Warranty
- All replacement parts or products are included free of charge
- Fault replication and labour are also included free of charge
- We quote an extremely quick turnaround time of 30 days!
The 3 Year Warranty Does Not Apply Where:-
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the product.
- The product has been given or sold to a new owner.
- Items purchased via 3rd party sales platforms including eBay, Amazon & Reverb.
Ineligible For Warranty
Below is a list of products that are nearly always ineligible for our 3-year warranty.
Consumables. These are products that are designed to be used intensively and are expected to break or wear out with use. Examples: drum sticks, drum heads, batteries (incl. rechargeable batteries), flight cases, DVDs, CDs, fluids, tape, acoustic foam, crossfaders, and turntable needles.
Products that have been damaged as a result of misuse, poor maintenance, or neglect are not eligible for warranty.
Other examples include in-ear monitors or earbuds that have poor sound quality due to poor hygiene maintenance, and speakers with blown drivers due to poor maintenance or over-use.
Other exclusions from the warranty include:
- Products with moisture or water damage
- Products with broken screens and/or displays
- Products that have been damaged in transit to Music Matter as a result of improper/poor packaging
- Defective product outside the warranty period