- Additional Information
Audix OM2/S Product Description
The OM2S is a dynamic vocal microphone with on/off switch used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This mic has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2s utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
- Natural vocal sound with exceptional clarity and detail
- Superior off-axis rejection
- Spring-steel grill ball with 10 times the tensile strength of typical grill balls
- The ability to perform at high levels without feedback or distortion
- Added warmth in the lower mid-bass and a slight boost in the mid-range
- Can be used for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- Includes Built On/Off Switch!
- Zinc alloy/fusion coating
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB
- Connection: 3 Pin XLR (Male)
Whats In The Box
- Audix OM2s
- Cordura Carrying Case
- Unbreakable Nylon Mike Clip
- Width: 172.2 mm
- Height: mm
- Depth: 47.8 mm
- Weight: 0.297 Kg
Audix OM2/S Additional Information