- Additional Information
Audix OM3/S Product Description
The Audix OM3S with On/Off Switch is used for a variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. This mic provides accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3S is made with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern that isolates the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage.
A slight natural roll-off in the lower mid-bass frequencies allows the OM3 to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjunction with an extremely articulate mid-range, makes this mic an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes.
- Clear, accurate vocal reproduction Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage Dent resistant steel spring grill
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 144 dB
- Connection: 3 Pin XLR (Male)
Whats In The Box
- Audix OM3S
- Heavy duty nylon mic clip
- Carrying pouch
- Width: 171 mm
- Height: mm
- Depth: 53 mm
- Weight: 0.308 Kg
Audix OM3/S Additional Information