- Additional Information
Audix F50 Product Description
The Audix F50SDynamic Vocal Microphone embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S).
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively reduces noise from the off-axis sections of the microphone head, resulting in effective feedback rejection.
- Frequency response accentuates the mid range resulting in a warm natural response for vocal or instrument applications.
- F50's dynamic element is capable of handling high volume levels without distortion.
- Zinc alloy body and steel mesh grill provide adequate, road worthy protection of the microphone element.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB
- Connection: 3 Pin XLR (Male)
Whats In The Box
- Audix F50
- Mic Clip
- Carrying Pouch
- Width: 169 mm
- Height: mm
- Depth: mm
- Weight: 0.312 Kg
Audix F50 Additional Information