- Additional Information
Roland UA-S10 Super UA Product Description
The Super UA combines audiophile sound, premium build quality and low latency performance in a next-generation audio interface for Mac and PC. With native support for both 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback, the Super UA is the state-of-the-art in fidelity. Low-latency drivers deliver smooth and efficient performance with your favorite DAW. And its modular design, sculpted controls, and all-metal construction make it a pleasure to use and beautiful to behold.
Whether you’re mixing and editing in the studio or playing to sold-out crowds on the road, you need an interface that presents your music with stunning clarity and maximum impact. Our newly developed S1Lki DSP engine and high-resolution DACs delivers the latest in high-resolution audio playback.
The Super UA’s high-end DAC supports 2.8 MHz/1-bit DSD and 192 kHz/32-bit floating point PCM playback - so you can experience the full resolution of your DAW’s 32-bit audio engine. Hear the most precise edits and subtle mix details. On stage, softsynths and backing tracks sound their absolute best, leaving a lasting impression on your audience.
- Audiophile sound quality with 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback
- Four inputs and four outputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Die-cast metal construction with simple, solid controls and smooth metering
- Includes 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch jacks for headphones
- Flexible design allows for mobile use without having to disconnect studio mics and monitors
- Large multi-function knob and recessed, illuminated buttons provide quick access to input and output levels
- Clean, quiet operation with stunning clarity and dynamic range
- Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers
Roland UA-S10 Super UA Additional Information