- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iRig UA Product Description
A new era of mobile Android music making has arrived: iRig UA is the first digital effects processor and interface that gives guitarists, bass players and other musicians with Android devices high-quality sound and near-zero latency processing anytime and everywhere. It pairs with AmpliTube UA to deliver unmatched sonic performance when used with any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.2 or higher and that supports host mode/USB OTG. Now you can enjoy high-quality real time effects processing on your Android device no matter whether it’s from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, HTC, Xiaomi or any other popular manufacturer.
iRig UA features a first-of-its-kind built-in digital signal processor (DSP) that solves the issue of inconsistent OS latency on the Android platform. It's able to do this by moving all processing to an external accessory. iRig UA's DSP has been designed to work with a companion app, AmpliTube UA. The app, which comes with iRig UA, is powered by the DSP. Like other versions of AmpliTube, it provides you with an amazing collection of virtual gear that you can use to create your own personal dream guitar or bass rig.
A versatile system, iRig UA can also be used as a digital recording interface when connected to a Samsung Professional Audio compatible device or smartphone or tablet with Android 5.0.
With iRig UA, the most popular mobile digital guitar interface and virtual guitar tone studio have finally landed on Android.
- Works on any smartphone or tablet that supports Android 4.2 or higher and host mode/USB OTG
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Analog aux input for play-along and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Micro-USB port
- Maximum Input Level: 8.0Vpp (+11.2 dBu)
- Dynamic Range: 121dB A-Weighted (112dB RMS)
- Distortion: <0.025%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- DSP: 32-bit floating point
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 KHz
- 1/4” instrument input
- 1/8” AUX input
- 1/8” headphone output
- Device micro-USB port
- Headphone volume control
- Multicolor LED
Whats In The Box
- iRig UA interface/processor
- OTG connection cable (60cm/23.6”)
- Compatible with Android devices that supports Host-Mode. Android 4.2 or later is required.
- As a digital recording interface a Samsung Professional Audio or Android 5.0 device is required.
IK Multimedia iRig UA Additional Information