- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG I56c Product Description
The TG I 56c condenser microphone, whose frequency response is specially designed for live performances with accordions, bandoneons and zithers, is more than just practical.
The special clamp enables simple mounting and easy transport: the microphone is simply removed and the clamp remains on the instrument.
The cardioid polar pattern of the TG I 56c also ensures high feedback rejection and the microphone capsule is isolated from vibration on the gooseneck preventing unwanted mechanical noise. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional MA-PVA is necessary. Cable length is 1.1 m.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 44 g
Beyerdynamic TG I56c Additional Information