- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG D57c Product Description
Whether with standing toms, snare drums or percussion instruments - with its patented clip-on mount and integrated pre-amplifier, the TG D57c condenser microphone is mounted and ready in a flash.
The expanded frequency range ensures faithful reproduction of all drum types and the 72 mm long flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source. An elastic capsule suspension on the capsule housing protects against damage from drumstick strikes. The new electronics provide increased level accuracy and guarantee a very high maximum sound pressure level – even with phantom powering below 44 V.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for optimised high-frequency reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Dimensions Clamp (W x H: 85 x 102 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 134 g
Beyerdynamic TG D57c Additional Information