- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG D50d Product Description
The small all-rounder with the great sound: the TG D50d
Thanks to its compact dimensions, this microphone does a great job, using it as a kick-drum or tom microphone and it works great for nearly all kinds of instruments.
Just like its big brother, the TG D70d, the TG D50d has a switchable EQ integrated as well. Switching it to “LIN”, this microphone delivers a linear, natural sound without any modification. The “EQ” switch optimises it for kick-drums without any additional devices.
The transducer used in the TG D50d offers the typical powerful “beyer”-sound and very high gain before feedback – thanks to its cardioid polar pattern.
- Expanded resonance space for exceptionally powerful sound
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 50 - 17000 Hz (LIN) / 20 - 15000 Hz (EQ)
Beyerdynamic TG D50d Additional Information