- Additional Information
Tascam TA-1VP Product Description
The Tascam TA-1VP combines the world-famous power of Auto-Tune with a range of compression and equalization tools, giving you a one-stop solution for a fantastic onstage vocal sound. Of course, the onboard effects and processing are also real performers in the studio. The TA-1VP even features Antares Microphone Modeling technology that can simulate the sound of a variety of high-end studio mics, complete with variable proximity effect. No matter your goals in the studio or stage world, the TA-1VP is ready to help you get a fully polished, pro sound. It might just be your secret vocal weapon!
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the Tascam TA1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what’s being done to the signal. Antares’ microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from. The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI. Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
Tascam TA-1VP Features:
- Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
- Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
- Analog tube modeling effect
- Variable-knee compression
- Downward-expanding gate processor
- Variable frequency de-esser
- Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
- Automatic mono or stereo doubletracking
- User-programmable settings
- Dynamic MIDI control
- XLR microphone input with phantom power
- 1/4” balanced line input and output
- S/PDIF digital output
- 1/4" footswitch input
Tascam TA-1VP Additional Information