- Additional Information
SSL Delta Link MADI HD Product Description
The XLogic Delta Link simplifies your Pro Tools setup! MADI HD With Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface audio equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles and converters can now be directly interfaced with Pro Tools HD, providing simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds. All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analog and AES/EBU outputs. Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz. The Delta Link MADI HD
- 2 Primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools|HD card
- 2 optical MADI ports delivering duplicate 64 channel feeds
- Word/SuperClock input
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out)and 1-2 samples (MADI In)
- The unit allows to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
- A USB interface is provided for user control and/or future firmware updates.
- Computer Connectivity PCI
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 64 x 64
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Digital Inputs 2 x MADI (Optical, 32 Ch.)
- Digital Outputs 2 x MADI (Optical, 32 Ch.)
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 6.89"
SSL Delta Link MADI HD Additional Information