- Additional Information
SSL Alpha Link MADI SX Product Description
With the Alpha-Link Series, Solid State Logic breaks from their normal routine of producing some of the best sounding analog gear around and leaps into the world of high-end digital conversion. The Solid State Logic Xlogic Alpha-Link Audio I/O product range is a new collection of highly flexible and fully featured multi-channel Audio Converters for studio, live and broadcast applications at an incredible price/performance ratio. There are three Alpha-Link models featuring high quality 24-channel SSL enhanced AD/DA converter circuitry and offering a choice of digital audio format options.
XLogic Alpha-Link MADI SX At-a-Glance:
Versatile Use it Standalone or with the Mixpander Card Versatile The XLogic Alpha-Link series of Audio Converters are stylishly designed, 2U-high rack-mountable units with deceptively simple front panel controls. Each offers a comprehensive input/output routing matrix used to set up global connections between the various I/O connections that makes all combinations possible. There is also a handy front panel headphone connection and a metering section for the analogue inputs and outputs with an AD/DA selection button, mode indicator LEDs and 24 tri-color level LEDs.
Use it Standalone or with the Mixpander Card All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in combination with a Mixpander PCI card they provide a powerful, highly flexible I/O solution for native PC-based audio workstations. Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 12 stereo AES/EBU digital I/O, 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 balanced analogue I/O, TDM Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution.
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
- 24 balanced analogue I/O with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- 64 channel Expansion Bus port.
- Word/SuperClock input and output.
- Video Sync input functionality for the Word Clock input: the Video Sync. signal can be converted to Word Clock internally and transmitted via the Word Clock output.
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
- Channels 64
- A to D Yes
- D to A Yes
- Sample Rate 192kHz
- Bit Depth 24-bit
- Analog Inputs 3 x DB25
- Analog Outputs 3 x DB25
- Digital Inputs 1 x MADI, 3 x DB25 (AES/EBU)
- Digital Outputs 1 x MADI, 3 x DB25 (AES/EBU)
- Clock Inputs 1 x Word Clock
- Clock Outputs 1 x Word Clock
- MIDI I/O In/Out
- Expansion Slots One expansion port (for SSL Mixpander connection)
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Height 3.5"
- Depth 12.25"
- Width 19"
- Weight 13.25 lbs.
SSL Alpha Link MADI SX Additional Information