- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
SPL Monitor Talkback Controller (MTC) Product Description
- SPL Monitor Talkback Controller (MTC) Model 2381 desktop Studio Monitor Controller combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring.
- Talkback and cue mixing functions.
- Full analog design dispenses with VCAs, DACs, etc., providing loss-free signal processing.
- Six rear-panel stereo inputs (four balanced, two unbalanced sources), balanced XLR outputs for three loudspeaker pairs and a slave output.
- Monitor levels and source management can be handled independently of the software and with virtually no loss in quality.
- Latency-free cue mix signal can be composed of the musician’s track and the track mix.
- Talkback communications option via built-in microphone provides a footswitch input for remote control and a separate output with the dry talkback signal.
- Status LED over each front panel switch indicates activity by illuminating when corresponding switch is turned on.
- Master volume potentiometer globally controls volume for up to three stereo speaker pairs.
- 1/4 inch footswitch input can accept an on/off switch or key that allows remote control of the Talkback function.
- Balanced 1/4 inch "Slave Out" jacks provide for summed output of all active 2Tr inputs (Mix, 2TrA to 2TrD).
- "Talk Out" connection routes the dry talkback mic signal through its balanced 1/4 inch jack to create an alternative listening option (for example, to another room).
SPL Monitor Talkback Controller (MTC) Additional Information