- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
SPL Surround Monitor Controller (SMC) Product Description
- SPL Surround Monitor Controller (SMC) Model 2489 one-point analog Studio Monitor Volume Controller and switching matrix for system-independent 5.1 surround and stereo monitoring.
- Manage several input sources for comparing and monitoring SACD or DVD
- Designed to provide all the necessary functions with excellent audio quality.
- Monitor levels and source management can be handled independently of software such as ProTools, Nuendo, Cubase, Logic with virtually no loss in quality.
- Rugged and ergonomic steel-blue desktop enclosure with slanted front panel harmonizes perfectly with the desktop production environment.
- 5.1 surround speaker set plus a stereo pair can be connected to and managed by the SMC.
- Sub-D input connector provides six surround and two stereo input channels.
- Eight RCA connectors allow easy connection of SACD, DVD, CD or DAT players.
- Slave output allows the stereo or surround input signal to be routed directly to a recording device. Volume control is handled by a discrete six-layer potentiometer and all switching functions by extremely durable precision pushbuttons.
- Extended frequency range up to 100 kHz, exceptional dynamic spectrum and excellent common mode rejection ensure specs that exceed SACD standards
- Dimensions H x W x D: 91 x 272 x 220 mm
- Weight 2.3 Kg (5 lbs)
SPL Surround Monitor Controller (SMC) Additional Information