- Additional Information
Rode M5 Matched Pair Product Description
The Rode M5 Matched Pair is a pair of condenser ‘pencil’ microphones providing detailed sound reproduction thanks to the microphones’ cardioid polar patterns.
The Rode M5 features a ½” capsule with a gold-plated membrane, encased in an all-metal body with a matte-black finish. With its cardioid polar pattern and end address design, the M5 will pick up sound into the end of the microphone and reject sound from the back of it.
The M5 Matched Pair is ideal for recording music as well as environmental recordings and spoken word. The pair of microphones has been hand-selected to ensure that there is a variation of no more than 1dB in sensitivity, and the mics are supplied with a premium foiled certificate of authenticity to verify that they are matched.
The M5 Matched Pair comes with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Hand-selected matched pair
- ½” capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All-metal body with matte-black finish
- Ultra-low noise, transformer-less circuitry
- Gold-plated output connectors
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Includes WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts
Rode M5 Matched Pair Additional Information