- Additional Information
Presonus ACP88 Product Description
Looking for the perfect dynamics processor for live sound applications like concerts or church PA? Then check out the ACP-88! The ACP-88 is simply loaded with the stuff you need to get the job done right!
Take a look - you get eight separate compressors (hard or soft knee) with full control of threshold, ratio (1:1 -20:1), attack, release, and gain. You also get eight gates with threshold, attack and release controls, your choice of balanced or unbalanced I/O, a sidechain jack on every channel for spectral compression and a separate jack for gate key processing. Improvements over the original ACP-8 include increased dynamic range, better gates, brighter LEDs for low light conditions, and a built-in power supply!
A unique linking function makes it possible for any channel to be linked to the previous! This comprehensive bus can link two to eight channels together in any order as well to create various link groups.
- Eight Full Featured Compressor/Limiters
- Eight Full Featured Gates
- Side Chain on Every Channel
- Trigger Inputs on Every Channel
- Balanced/Unbalanced I/O
- Comprehensive Linking via Unique Power Summing Bus
- Takes the Place of Multiple Processors
- Crystal Clear Compression & Gating for Multi-Tracking & Live Sound
- Allows Spectral Processing & Gate Keying via Separate Jacks
- +4/-10 Stereo Operating Level
Presonus ACP88 Additional Information