Neumann TLM 102 (Nickel) Studio Set Microphone with Suspension Mount in Carton box - Nickel
The Neumann TLM 102 is a transformerless microphone that features an electronic circuit instead of a traditional output transformer. This innovative design ensures excellent rejection and prevents interference that commonly influences the balanced audio output. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 144dB without distortion, the TLM 102 microphone delivers a dynamic range of 132dB (A-weighted).
Natural and Accurate Reproduction
The innovative design of the Neumann TLM 102 delivers a slight boost above 6kHz which allows vocals to cut through the mix with increased presence and and clarity. Up to 6kHz the frequency response is extremely linear, ensuring minimal colouration and a clearly defined bass range. The capsule is elastically suspended to reduce and suppress structure-borne noise. Additionally, the TLM 102 is equipped with an integrated pop screen within the grille which suppresses plosives during vocal and speech recording.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- Transformerless circuitry
- "Plug and play" microphone for professional studios, musicians and home recording applications
- Includes a swivel mount
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa @ 1kHz into 1 Ohms
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 73dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 12dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 73dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 82dB
- Maximum SPL: 144dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 13dBu
- Supply Voltage: 48V, ±4V
- Current Consumption: 3.5mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 210g
- Dimensions: 52mm x 116mm (D x L)
- Model Name:
- TLM 102 (Nickel) Studio Set
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.