- Additional Information
Motu Microbook IIc Product Description
MOTU are now shipping the MicroBook IIc - this new model replaces the MicroBook II as MOTU's entry-level audio interface with immediate effect.
There are two differences with this new model:
The "c" stands for Class Compliant - this means that the MicroBook IIc has true "plug and play" capability with Windows & Mac OS X computers; no need for any customer drivers to be installed.
As it is Class Compliant it can also be used with iOS devices, however this does require power to be supplied separately to the Interface. For this purpose the MicroBook IIc has a Micro USB power socket, and ships with a PSU and Micro USB cable. When used with Desktop/Laptopp computers the MicroBook IIc is powered directly via the regular USB connection.
- 4-input, 6-output bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Supports Apple® iPad® with camera connection kit (sold separately)
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini)
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope
- AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows, a USB cable, and a power adapter
Motu Microbook IIc Additional Information