Hercules Inpulse T7 Turntable DJ Controller
Digital precision with the feel of a vinyl turntable
Nothing beat the feel of a classic analog turntable and that’s why Hercules has incorporated two motorised vinyl-style platters that emulate the feel and weight of classic turntable designs. Complete with replica 7-inch vinyl records, a felt slipmat and platter; the touch and feel of the vinyl-style platters matches its design. It even includes spindles on each deck/platter for the complete vinyl look. Not only does it look good, it feels great too; providing tactile analog-style control for mixing and turntablism.
You can slow down or speed up playback by using the outer ring or label of the vinyl for maximum flexibility. The three-part design features a platter on the bottom with a slipmat and vinyl record on top – just like a classic turntable and you can play/pause songs by simply placing your fingers on/off the vinyl record for maximum control.
'Stem' technology – split instrumental/vocal tracks of any song
One of the most exciting features of the Inpulse T7 is the inclusion of 'Stem' technology which allows you to separate the vocal and instrumental parts of a song so you can create live remixes with ease. With dedicated buttons for each track (instrumental, vocal) you can split the stems of any song and create mashups by mixing the vocals of one track onto the instrumental of another.
Performance pads, onboard effects and performance controls
Designed with professional DJs in mind, the Inpulse T7 features a wide variety of functions and features including eight backlit RGB performance pads on each channel. The performance pads are perfect for triggering hot cues, sampling and even finger-drumming – taking your sets to the next level. There are also six dedicated FX buttons in total, complete with two paddles and a control knob as well as beat +/- buttons for maximum precision when mixing.
For aspiring DJs and those looking to progress their skills; Hercules' custom Beatmatch guide provides a guiding light that shows you how to mix. It works by following the tempo arrows, which show you when to adjust the BPM of the track. You can also sync up your tracks using the 'Beat Align' arrows. You can also be guided in your song selection using the IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) providing musical suggestions to get you inspired.
Compact, lightweight design complete with DJ software
Lightweight and robust, the Inpulse T7 features a compact design with retractable feet and handles on the side, which make transporting the DJ controller an absolute breeze. Featuring a variety of connection options, the T7 provides XLR/RCA master outputs as well as a microphone input (with dedicated controls) and of course a headphone output with two rotary controls. Each channel features a three-band EQ, a gain knob, a filter knob, a volume fader and VU metering for a classic club-style layout.
Hit the ground running with the inclusion of both Serato DJ lite and DJUCED software to get you started straight away. Each of these DJ software provides deep integration with the Inpulse T7, allowing you to customise functions and access advanced features to take your performances to the next level.
- Two motorised vinyl-style platters complete with 7-inch replica vinyl and slipmat
- Reacts and feels like a classic analog turntable reacting to your touch with maximum precision
- High-resolution 10cm tempo faders
- Three-band EQ, gain knob, filter knob and VU metering per deck
- Classic-style layout with eight RGB backlit performance pads
- 'Stem' technology allows you to separate instrumental/vocal parts from any song
- Ideal for mixing and turntablism
- Beatmatch guide provides tempo guiding lights for aspiring DJs
- Six dedicated FX buttons and Master FX
- Two FX paddles and control knob
- Browser knob for easily navigating between songs and settings
- IMA (Intelligient Music Assistant) provides informed suggestions for mixing – perfect for getting inspired
- Complete with Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED DJ software
- Lightweight design with retractable feet
- 2 pairs of Master outputs (speakers): 2 x XLR + 2 x RCA
- 2 headphones outputs: 1/4-inch / 6.35 mm stereo jack + 1/8-inch / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Inputs: Microphone input: 1/4-inch / 6.35 mm jack (balanced)
- Audio Resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
- Dimensions: 62.5 x 35 x 9 cm
- Weight: 5kg (11 lb.)
Whats In The Box
- Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7
- Braided USB cable
- 2 x felt slips + 2 x 7-inch replica vinyl records
- Power adapter and removable power cable
- DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite licenses
- Instruction manual
- Warranty information leaflet
- Model Name:
- Inpulse T7
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.