- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 CC Product Description
In a marked departure from traditional beyerdynamic headphone design, the striking aesthetics of the re-newed DT 1350 make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
A combination of highly efficient ambient noise reduction and an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB) make the DT 1350 an ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ’s. Regardless of whether you are a sound engineer monitoring PA systems, a broadcast engineer monitoring recoreded sound, a live musician or a DJ, the DT 1350 delivers every time.
The Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at the highest volumes. The removable ear cushions, combined with a flexible split headband design ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90°) also allow “single-ear” monitoring.
- Supraaural, lightweight and robust design, due to metall headbow
- 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Flexible split headband
- 90° swivelling earcups
- Coiled Cable
- Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
- Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort
- Carry bag, 6,35 mm (1/4") and in-flight adapter included
- Transmission type Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
- Headphone impedance 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 109 dB
- Construction Supraaural (on-ear)
- Cable & plug Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging 174 g
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 CC Additional Information