- Additional Information
Avid Mbox Mini + Pro Tools Express Product Description
- 2 in / 2 out
- USB Audio Interface
- 24 Bit / 48kHz
- Home Studio Recording
- Pro Tools Express Included
The third-generation Avid Pro Tools Mbox Mini offers fully portable Pro Tools production power like never before. This small-format interface features two simultaneous inputs and outputs, including a single pristine microphone preamp accompanied by incredible conversion. Just as they did with its big brother, the full-sized Pro Tools Mbox, Avid built the ultra-portable Pro Tools Mbox Mini with the painstaking precision that allows it to be fully USB bus powered, so you can take advantage of its incredible recording quality anywhere. New drivers also make the Pro Tools Mbox Mini fully compatible with most audio software. And because it comes with Pro Tools Express DAW software, you'll be ready to create music right out of the box with the Avid Pro Tools Mbox with Pro Tools Express!
To build on the success of the already acclaimed Mbox line of audio interfaces, Avid went back to square one to build the Pro Tools Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express. New components, a new signal path, and a big focus on convenience and usability went into this latest version of the Mbox Mini, and it sounds better than ever.
This Pro Tools Mbox Mini audio interface comes with Pro Tools Express DAW software, so you'll be ready to make music right away. Pro Tools Express software is specially made for use with MBox interfaces, and gives you 16 stereo track recording capability at up to 24-bit/48kHz with the MBox Mini. It's got over 30 included plug-ins, and has many of the same features and functions as the full versions of Pro Tools software. And when you're ready to, just call Sweetwater for an easy upgrade from Pro Tools Express to the full version.
Avid Pro Tools Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express Features:
- Compatible with most major audio software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Pro Tools Express DAW software included
- Includes all-new ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multiclient drivers
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit/48kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 x XLR mic/line combo input with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 x balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Dimensions: 6.73" x 6.22" x 2.28"
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
Avid Mbox Mini + Pro Tools Express Additional Information
|Input / Output||2 in / 2 Out|
|Type||USB Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Application||Home Studio Recording|
|Other Connections||48v Phantom Power, MIDI In / Out|
|Included Software||Pro Tools Express|