- Additional Information
ART X-Connect Product Description
The ART XConnect USB Microphone Cable provides an easy way to directly connect any dynamic microphone to your computer''s USB port for convenient recording without any extra equipment. The output of the XConnect is a studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio signal. No special drivers are required, just "plug and play" with your Windows PC or Mac.
Simply plug the XLR connector into your microphone and the USB connector into your computer. That''s all there is to it. The first time you connect your XConnect to your computer, all the necessary drivers will be automatically installed and the cable will then be ready to use. The XConnect may be used with any recording software that supports USB audio devices.
- USB recording for any dynamic microphone
- High quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio interface
- Shielded cable with female XLR connector
- LED indicator flashes during signal transmission
- Plug and play with Windows and Mac OS
- Three year warranty
- Connectors Female XLR (unbalanced), USB "A"
- Input Impedance 1 M Ohm
- THD + N <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 80 dB
- Dynamic Range 83 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 19 kHz (48 kHz)
- Maximum Input Level +2 dBu
- Maximum Gain +23 dB
- Length ~10 ft (3m)
- Weight 0.5 lbs (0.22 kg)
ART X-Connect Additional Information