ART Tube Mix Tube Driven Five Channel Stereo USB Mixer
The ART Tube Mix provides a compact versatile audio interface. The Mixer supports two mic inputs, one high Impedance Instrument input, and two line inputs simultaneously. The Tube can be assigned to act as a dual channel tube mic preamp, or stacked and applied to the Instrument input for added warmth and tone with guitar or bass.
All input channels are fully featured with 3-band EQ, two aux sends, pan and level controls. Select inputs include input trim control and clip indicators for optimum level setting. The high impedance instrument input has an amp simulation function as well. Versatile output section allows separate stereo monitor mix on the main buss while recording the via aux buss, or vice versa if required. A flexible Control Room/Headphone section allows routing to monitor the main mix, USB input and aux sends for maximum flexibility.
Authentic VU meters and wood side panels add to the great vintage look and feel of the USB TubeMix.
- Fully Featured Tube Driven Five Channel Stereo USB Mixer
- Two Wide Dynamic Range Low Noise Mic Preamp Channels
- Dedicated High Impedance Instrument Input with Amp Simulator
- Integrated 12AX7 Tube can be Applied to Either Microphone or Instrument Inputs
- Switchable Low Noise +48V Phantom Power for Condenser Microphones
- Precise VU Meters and Wide Range LED Meters with Selectable Source
- Fully Featured Input Channels
- Flexible Control Room / Monitor Section
- USB 2.0 compliant. No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Input Impedance Microphone: 3.5k Ω
- Line (CH1, CH2, CH3/4), 10k Ω
- CH5 (Inst.), 1M Ω
- Output Impedance Main, Control Room (Balanced/Unbalanced), 150/100 Ω
- AUX Outputs, 150 Ω
- Headphones, 100 Ω
- Frequency Response 20-100kHz + 1dB
- Maximum Input Level CH1, CH2 (Mic), +9dBu
- CH1 CH2 (Line In), +20dBu
- CH3/4 (EQ Flat), +20dBu
- CH5 (EQ Flat), +16dBu
- AUX Return, +24dBu
- Maximum Output Level Main, Control Room (Balanced, Unbalanced), +20dBu/+17dBu
- Aux Send, +20dBu
- Headphones, 100mW / Ch @ 300 Ω, 50mW /Ch @32 Ω
- Maximum Gain LINE IN to Main output (balanced), +63dB
- CH 5 to Main output (balanced), 56dB
- CH3/4 to Main output (balanced), +30dB
- Equivalent Input Noise Microphone (@max gain), 127dBu "C"wtd.
- Line (@max gain), -105dBu "C" wtd.
- Instrument (@ max gain), -112dBu "C" wtd.
- USB Computer Interface USB class compliant plug-and-play Mac and PC interface
- A/D, D/A 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB selectable from computer
- Phantom Power Switch selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Power Requirements 18 VAC, 1000mA
- Dimensions 3.3"H x 7.8"W x 10.4"D (84mm x 198mm x 265mm)
- Weight 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Note 0 dBu = 0.775Vrms
- Model Name:
- Tube Mix
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.