- Additional Information
ART PowerMix III Product Description
Problem: How do you connect a CD player, a synthesizer and the line output from a bass amp to a tape deck?
Solution: Use a simple stereo mixer. The PowerMIX III can accept either mono or stereo signals and mixes them down to stereo or identical L/R mono signals.
Additionally, the PowerMIX III provides a headphone output with its own level control.
1. Plug the AC adapter into the 12V DC input on the PowerMIX III and plug the other end into a 120V AC wall socket.
2. Plug your stereo signal sources into the separate L/R Inputs on channels 1 to 3. Mono sources can be plugged into the Left Input on any channel. It is not recommended that you connect 2 mono sources to any one channel.
- Maximum Gain +27dB
- Input Impedance 10k ohms
- Maximum Input Level +30dB
- Maximum Output Level +13dB
- Output Impedance 100 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion > 0.005%
- Adapter included
- Power 12V DC
- Dimensions 5.625x3.75x1.75 inches (143mmx92mmx45mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs (590g)
ART PowerMix III Additional Information