- Additional Information
Allen & Heath ZED-18 Product Description
The Allen and Heath ZED-18 Mixing Console is a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-18 features 18 inputs comprised of 10 mono and 4 stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ. The ZED-18 features a USB connector for direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included.
- A USB connection provides direct connection to Mac and Windows computers. Sonar LE recording software is also included.
- There are 10 mono channels with line and microphone input connections.
- The four stereo channels feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone connectors for stereo devices such as recorders, effects, keyboards, etc.
- ZED-18 features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilizes MusiQ - with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalizing individual instruments.
- Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output provide flexible routing and control to outboard processors, effects, monitors, etc.
- The main output section feature a pair of balanced XLR connectors.
- 16 mono channels
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain ‘DuoPre’ mic line input
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 4 auxes
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 4 stereo channels with 2-band EQ and inputs for extra sources
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
- Monitor output section
- Alt stereo output source
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE bundled with mixer
- Rack ears available
Allen & Heath ZED-18 Additional Information
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
|Mixer Connection||Analogue, USB|