- Additional Information
Adam SUB20 Product Description
The Sub20 is equipped with two long throw 10” drivers which are meant to reproduce LFE or other low frequency signals down to 25Hz. The Sub24, housing two long throw 12” drivers, extends down to 22Hz.
The Sub20 and Sub24 each have two drivers, which are mounted in chambers at opposite sides of the cabinet. Due to this alignment, the forces applied to the cabinet oppose each other and consequently compensate themselves, so that the cabinet stays much quieter than with conventional arrays. Distortion is drastically reduced in this manner, resulting in improved signal clarity, especially at higher levels.
There are two down firing bass reflex tubes that, because of their size and construction, successfully avoid ventilation noise.
The amplifier section has two units, each capable of delivering 200W continuous or 300W peak power to their corresponding drive units. Both power supply and amplifier section use PWM technology, meaning very high efficiency (≥90%) and cool operation in even the most critical phases of operation.
- Professional-quality subwoofer for medium-to-large spaces
- Opposing 10" drivers minimize cabinet noise and distortion
- Dual down-firing bass reflex tubes significantly reduce ventilation noise
- Each driver receives 200W of continuous power for a strong performance
- XLR and RCA audio inputs and outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for daisy-chaining
- 180° phase switch
- Gain and high-pass filter adjustments for optimal performance
- Isolation feet for reduced rumble and reflection
Adam SUB20 Additional Information