Yamaha MS45DR Electronic Drum Monitor System
Real sound for real playing
The Yamaha MS45DR is a compact and great sounding 2.1 system that fully integrates into an e-drum setup. This empowers e-drummers to conveniently choose how loud their kit is. Playing at low volumes without the often-restricting feeling of headphones is an option with the MS45DR, as is performing for friends and relatives in the living room. The stereo satellites and the subwoofer generate a natural, organic sound just like a real drum set.
Compatible with all conventional e-drum racks
The satellite speakers of the MS45DR are mounted directly to the e-drum rack, integrating perfectly into the setup. The mounts fit all rack frames of the DTX series of e-drums, and they fit frames of other manufacturers, so long as they adhere to the 1.5 inch standard. With this comprehensive compatibility, the Yamaha MS45DR 2.1 loudspeaker system introduces outstanding sound into almost any electronic drum set.
Perfectly wired and cleverly positioned
The satellite speakers are driven with 20 Watts each, playing back their signals through a 2-cm (.75 inch) dome tweeter and an 8-cm (3 inch) midrange driver. The subwoofer features a 16-cm (6.5 inch) membrane driven with 20 Watts. Levels can be set for the whole system and the subwoofer individually to allow for adjusting the intensity of bass playback. The cable lengths and port directions are designed to avoid potentially harmful bending of the wires.
- 20 W satellite speakers and subwoofer
- The satellite speakers can be mounted on general electronic drum racks
- Cables included for easy setup*
- Satellite Speakers 20 W + 20W (2kHz, 4 Ω)
- Subwoofer 20 W (60 Hz, 8 Ω)
- Satellite Speakers/ 40-2000Hz (-10 dB)
- Subwoofer Speakers
- Satellite Speakers Tweeter: 2 cm (0,8“) dome (5 Ω)
- Midrange: 8 cm (3“) cone (4,5 Ω)
- Subwoofer 16 cm (6,5“) cone (8 Ω)
- Satellite Speakers 110 x 183 x 138 mm (4 5/16“ x 7 3/16“ x 13 1/2“)
- Subwoofer 221 x 351 x 343 mm (8 11/16“ x 13 13/16“ x 12 1/2“)
- Satellite Speakers 1,0 kg (2Ib, 3 oz) x 2
- Subwoofer 6,5 kg (14Ib, 5 oz)
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.