- Additional Information
Yamaha MOXF8 Product Description
The MOXF8 from Yamaha is a 88-key keyboard workstation with an enhanced audio engine over the MOX series of workstations and includes a comprehensive range of sounds and effects that span all music categories. The keyboard features the company's Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) action keys that yield authentic, realistic keyboard responses, with a heavy touch in the bass register that changes to a lighter one in the treble, and a natural gradation of touch in between.
Advanced computer integration allows the keyboard to be the center of a music production studio, with a built-in USB audio interface and a slew of control functions. The sounds can be further expanded with an optional Flash board for adding up to 1 GB of additional sounds. A performance mode that allows for easy split- and layer-creation can enhance creativity, as can the built-in sequencer. Expandable, portable, and compatible with a wide range of other products makes the MOXF8 a very attractive addition for the performing musician, composer, or studio owner.
- Comprehensive collection of instrument voices including pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind instruments, orchestral sounds, guitars, basses, and drums, as well as a wide variety of vintage and modern synthesizer sounds
- Digital re-creations of two Yamaha grand pianos, the 9-foot CFIIIS and the 7-foot S6 with finely-detailed reproduction of their subtle nuances that will satisfy even the most demanding players
- A total of 741 MB of waveforms and all-new content with 136 new voices that include keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, and a range of sounds from genres as diverse as orchestral and hip-hop
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology simulates the effects of vintage EQs, compressors, and phasers at the circuit level
- Enables the modeling of the sonic texture of these processors right down to their component transistors and resistors
- Includes high-quality effects found in Yamaha's digital recording consoles as well as the REV-X reverb found in the SPX2000
- A vocoder allows for connecting a microphone to the A/D input for voice effects or for creating harmonies
- 88-key GHS keyboard that provides authentic, realistic keyboard response-much like the playing feel of an acoustic piano
- Heavy touch in the bass register that changes to a lighter one in the treble, and a natural gradation of touch in between
- Sound Engine Type(s): AWM2 with Expanded Articulation
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: GHS
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, mod wheel, assignable knob x 8
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Wave Memory: 741MB
- Number of Presets: 1,152 Normal Voices + 72 Drum Kits
- Expansion: Yes - flash memory expansion slot
- Number of Effects: 97
- Effects Types: Reverb, chorus, vocoder, EQ
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Audio Playback: USB Flash Drive, Internal 4-track Playback
- MIDI Sequencer: 16-track sequencer
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Audio Inputs; 2 x TS
- Audio Outputs: 2 x TS
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Pedal Inputs: Controller, foot switch (assignable), sustain
- Height: 6.61"
- Width: 51.97"
- Depth: 15.94"
- Weight: 32.85 lbs.
- Power Supply: PA-150, included
Yamaha MOXF8 Additional Information