- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Yamaha MG16 Product Description
The new Yamaha MG16 mixing desk has a full array of features for the discerning band or music producer. Boasting 16 channels, FX send and 2 bus groups, this Yamaha mixer has everything you could need. Featuring faders instead of knobs of other versions, this MG16 is more visual and easier to control. As well as this, there are compression controls on channels 1-8 to enable perfect volume control.
Built to Last
The Yamaha MG Series of mixers feature a design and construction that will handle the standard wear and tear of the active musician. Featuring the steel chassis that is impact resistant and powder coated, this mixer will take any bumps and scratches without it getting damaged or looking old. The sleek design does not compromise any part of the finished product. A state of the art design allows for convection cooling, meaning your power unit will not overheat your unit after continuous use. Separating the power supply from the analog circuitry inside the mixer allows for near silent background noise, allowing for a serious and high quality output sound. As well as this, the knob placement has been put above the chassis of the console, thus not damaging circuitry underneath should the device ever be dropped or mishandled.
- Inputs: 16, 10 Combo Channels + 2 Stereo Jack or 8 Combo Channels + 4 Stereo Jack Channels
- Outputs: Stereo XLR Out, Stereo Jack out, Stereo Jack Monitor, Phones Out, Group Out
- Phantom Power: Yes, Channels 1-12
- Chassis: Impact Resistant Metal
- EQ: 4 Band + HPF (Channel 1-8), 3 band + HPF (Channel 9-16)
- Preamps: Studio-grade class-A discrete "D-PRE"
- FX Send: Yes, Yes, Individual Channel Control
- Panning: Yes, All Channels
- Compression: Yes, Channels 1-8
Yamaha MG16 Additional Information
Yamaha MG16 Alternative Products
£366.00 Inc VAT