- Additional Information
Yamaha MG12XU Product Description
The Yamaha MG Series of mixers feature a design and construction that will handle the standard wear and tear of the active musician. Featuring the steel chassis that is impact resistant and powder coated, this mixer will take any bumps and scratches without it getting damaged or looking old. The sleek design does not compromise any part of the finished product. A state of the art design allows for convection cooling, meaning your power unit will not overheat your unit after continuous use. Separating the power supply from the analog circuitry inside the mixer allows for near silent background noise, allowing for a serious and high quality output sound. As well as this, the knob placement has been put above the chassis of the console, thus not damaging circuitry underneath should the device ever be dropped or mishandled.
Yamaha XU Range
Rather than the standard MG Series mixers, a select number of mixers also feature the XU functions. This includes a built in USB interface, which allows a stereo output to be sent straight from the mixer and can be plugged in to any computer or laptop ready for recording. The bonus with this Yamaha mixer is the USB In feature, which allows one of the stereo tracks to be used in order to playback any recording through the mixer once recorded. This is a great tool for those who want to plug all their equipment in through one desk. On top of that, recording is possible straight away with the included version of Cubase AI. Lastly, the XU range of MG mixers has an in built SPX range of digital effects ranging from reverbs to phasers and pitch shifting.
- Inputs: 12, 6 Combo Channels + 2 Stereo Jack or 4 Combo Channels + 4 Stereo Jack Channels
- Outputs: Stereo XLR Out, Stereo Jack out, Stereo Jack Monitor, Phones Out, Group Out
- Phantom Power: Yes, Channels 1-8
- Chassis: Impact Resistant Metal
- EQ: 3 Band + HPF (Channel 1-8), 2 band + HPF (Channel 9-12)
- Preamps: Studio-grade class-A discrete "D-PRE"
- FX Send: Yes, Yes, Individual Channel Control
- Panning: Yes, All Channels
- Compression: Yes, Channels 1-4
- USB Compatibility: Yes, In and Out
- Effects: 24
- Software: Cubase AI Included
Yamaha MG12XU Additional Information
|Mixer Connection||Analogue, USB|