- Additional Information
Yamaha MG124C Product Description
The Yamaha MG124C covers a wide range of applications from solo home recording to complex live sound with no compromises in sonic quality, processing versatility, or dependability.
The Yamaha MG124C has a total of 12 input channels – four mono microphone/line inputs and four stereo line inputs. Two of the stereo line inputs can also function as mono microphone inputs, giving you up to six simultaneous mono microphone inputs when needed. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB ~ -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB ~ +dB for line input
- 12-input, 4-bus design.
- 4 channels of single-knob compression.
- 3-band EQ on inputs.
- Illuminated Channel On/Off switches.
- Hi-performance low noise microphone preamps.
- Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on microphone inputs.
- Musical sounding EQ for tonal quality.
- Insert points on all mono inputs.
- Easy operation supported by intuitive owners manual.
Yamaha MG124C Additional Information