- Additional Information
Yamaha MG102C Product Description
The Yamaha MG102C is the ideal choice for small music production or live sound applications, offering sonic quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer.
The Yamaha MG102C features two mono microphone/line channels and four stereo line channels. Two of the stereo channel can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB ~ -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB ~ +10dB for line input.
- 10-input, 2-bus design.
- 2 channels of single-knob compression.
- 3-band EQ on inputs.
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A).
- Hi-performance low noise microphone preamps.
- Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on microphone inputs.
- Musical sounding EQ for tonal quality.
- Insert points on all mono inputs.
- Easy operation supported by intuitive owners manual.
- MPN: CMG102CUK
Yamaha MG102C Additional Information