Yamaha HH65 Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
An extremely quiet Hi-hat controller. You can combine this controller with an electronic drum pad such as the TP65S (sold separately) to create a compact Hi-Hat capable of handling a variety of Hi-Hat performances, including ones that incorporate full-open, full-closed, and half-open movements and foot splashing.
The Yamaha HH65 Hi-Hat Controller features the ability to produce a full range of hi-hat effects such as full open, full closed, half open, and foot splash. An adjustable pedal allows for height customisation to suit you best. With a compact design, ideal for a range of drum set-ups, the Yamaha HH65 Hi-Hat Controller is easy to setup and install into your current setup and is ideal for a large range of playing styles and different user abilities.
- Before you purchase, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module (tone generator).
- Full Range of Hi-Hat Effects
- Reduced vibrations
- Wide dynamic capabilities
- Compact design
- Compatible with a range of drum modules
- Size: 142 (W) x 398 (D) x 104 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Controller Type: Multi-step Switch
- Output jack: Standard stereo phone jack
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.