Yamaha DZR12 (Single) 12” Active PA Speaker
Two-Way, Class-D Amplified Design
The Yamaha DZR series is the latest range of loudspeakers from Yamaha. What sets them apart from previous Yamaha loudspeakers is the innovative fully-integrated smart design. The loudspeaker is comprised of a 2-way design with a 12-inch LF driver and a 2-inch HF driver. At the heart of the DZR loudspeaker is the premium-grade Class-D amplifier, providing up to 2000W (Peak) power, more than enough for a wide range of applications. The LF transducer features large 3-inch voice coils in cast aluminium frames and a lightweight neodymium magnet for high power handling. It provides a tightly controlled sound, resulting in distortion-free performance. The HF transducer includes a 2-inch voice coil and a 1-inch throat compression driver with a titanium diaphragm for sparkling high-end performance.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning & 96kHz DSP Processors
One of the most unique features of the DZR loudspeaker range is the integrated 96kHZ DSP processors, helping to provide the high-power output the speaker delivers. The result is high-definition audio performance with super-low latency. The FIR-X Advanced Tuning technology uses linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network. The FIR filters allow you to achieve a smooth frequency response, resulting in exceptional clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. EQ filtering capabilities are also included for fine-tuning adjustments, with best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
D-CONTOUR Multi-Band Compressor
Another innovative feature of the DZR speaker is the built-in D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor, ensuring a consistent and clear sound at any volume level. The D-CONTOUR compressor works by measuring the output of the frequency bands, then applying the optimum EQ adjustment settings, ensuring clear and clean sound even at high output levels. D-CONTOUR provides you with two settings: FOH/MAIN or MONITOR mode, allowing for detailed tuning of your PA system. The FOH/MAIN mode helps to raise lower frequencies and compensate for low-end that can be missing when speakers are used on a monitor stand or suspended. The MONTIOR mode is designed for floor monitoring applications, optimising your frequency response to match various settings.
Onboard LCD Screen
The rear of the loudspeaker features an onboard LCD screen, providing visual monitoring and navigation of your various settings. The LCD screen is accompanied by a rotary-style control allowing you to change settings such as DSP functions as well as load presets, adjust the PEQ, delay and routing. You can also store up to 8 user presets of your settings, allowing you to instantly recall them when needed. It also includes dedicated factory presets for optimised use with DZR and DZS XLR series speakers.
Versatile Design & Connectivity
The Yamaha DZR Loudspeaker range features a rotatable horn that allows for both vertical or horizontal mounting capabilities. This allows the speaker to adapt to different venue settings and acoustic dimensions. The constant directivity horns provides smooth and level coverage across your intended area, minimising roll-off for optimised audio performance. The speaker cabinets are constructed from premium-grade 15mm thick plywood, coated in an ultra-durable, military-grade Polyuera coating. This ensures maximum protection for your internal components while in use and on the move. The enclosure also includes butterfly joints, reducing cabinet vibration for improved audio. The rear of the loudspeaker features 2-channel inputs comprised of XLR/TRS combination connections for microphones and a variety of other sources. It also includes an integrated USB connection for storing settings and transferring data.
- 12-inch, two-way active loudspeaker
- 12-inch low-frequency driver with large 3-inch voice coils for powerful bass response
- 2-inch high-frequency driver comprised of 2-inch voice coil and 1-inch throat compression driver
- 2000W Class-D Amplification
- High SPL of 139dB
- Ideal for portable and commercial applications
- Advanced FIR-X tuning – provides smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion
- Powerful 96kHz DSP Processors for high-resolution sound and ultra-low latency performance
- D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor provides consistent and clear sound
- Speaker Type:2-Way, Bass-Reflex
- Low-Frequency Driver: 12'' Woofer with 3'' Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1'' Compression Tweeter, 2'' Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 139dB
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 1300W RMS / 2000W Peak
- LF: 920W RMS / 1000W Peak
- HF: 380W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Coverage: 90° x 60°, Rotatable (H x V)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Thru/Output Connectors: 2 x XLR
- Sample Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- Handles: 2 x Aluminium, Die-Cast
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°, Symmetrical
- Pole Socket: 2 x 35mm (0° or -7°)
- Rigging Points: 12 x M10
- Dimensions: 410mm x 646mm x 394mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 21.40kg
- Model Name:
- DZR12 (Single)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.