- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Yamaha DTX760K Product Description
The DTX760K offers drummers the benefits and luxury of using all 3-zone DTX-PADs in a more affordable kit. Utilizing the same real hi-hat controller, and large 3-zone choke-able cymbals as the 900 series, this configuration provides a realistic and comfortable feel around the entire instrument. The hi-hat and snare stand are included, so you can ideally position them as you please, and the kit can be expanded with up to two additional pads.
- Module: DTX700
- Snare: XP120SD + SS662
- Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2
- Floor Tom: XP120T
- Crash Cymbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A
- Kick: KP100 Rack: RS700
There are a total of 1,396 sounds covering a broad spectrum of instruments, including an essential selection of Yamaha acoustic drum sounds like Oak Custom series, as well as percussion and effect sounds. It also contains a wide variety of sounds from Yamaha’s famed MOTIF XF synthesizer. Used in combination with the DTX-PAD, the DTX700 module delivers even greater expressiveness and realism.
This full-fledged hi-hat system consists of a pad that sets onto the supplied hi-hat stand—the same type of stand typically used in an acoustic drum kit. This hi-hat pad system can play both open and closed sounds as well as a foot splash. it also uses a 2-zone design consisting of edge and bow sections, which add to its realistic feel and playability.
Using a USB memory device, it’s easy to import your favorite voices (WAV/AIFF) into the DTX700. Once in the device you can edit and assign the voices to pads to create your own, original drum kit.
The DTX700 easily connects to a computer via a USB cable (sold separately) making it a great for recording MIDI data into a DAW or for playing a VST sound source. Steinberg’s Cubase AI is included with the kit so you can start creating music right away.
Technical SpecificationsSize/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Dimensions Width 277 mm (10-29/32 inch)
- Height 213 mm (8-25/64 inch)
- Depth 95 mm (2-3/4 inch)
- Weight Weight 1.5 kg (3.31 lbs)
- Maximum Polyphony 64 notes
- Voices Drum and percussion: 1,268, Melodies: 128
- Effects Reverb: 6, Chorus: 6, Variation: 42, Kit EQ: 4 band, Master EQ: 3 bands
- Drum kits Preset: 50, User: 10 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Note Capacity Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type Real-time replace
- Song tracks 1 track
- Songs Demo: 2, Practice: 44, Pad: 17, User: 30 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Sequence formats Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing Accents, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Connectors USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST, OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Input 1 to 8, 11 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Input 9 and 10 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HH-KICK (Standard stereo phone) , HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT
- Accessories Power Adaptor (PA-150, or an equivalent), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 4, Owner's Manual, Data List, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Samples 500
- Sample Data Bits 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo 44.1kHz: 23 sec., 22.05kHz: 46 sec., 11.025kHz: 1 min. 32 sec., 5.5125kHz: 3 min. 4 sec.
- Sample formats WAV, AIFF
Yamaha DTX760K Additional Information
Yamaha DTX760K Alternative Products
£2,924.00 Inc VAT
£3,063.00 Inc VAT