- Additional Information
Vir2 Instruments Electri6ity Product Description
You're working on a piece of music that needs a guitar line, and everything is coming together except for one minor problem: it's the middle of the night and there's no guitar player you can turn to. You could try to play it yourself, but your guitar chops aren't really up to it, or you use a virtual instrument. But let's face it, fake guitars sounds playing keyboard-style chords don't fool anyone. That's why you need Vir2's Electri6ity, a virtual instrument guitar that gives you the results you need without forcing you the leave the comfort of your keyboard. Utilizing the incredible power of Native Instruments's Kontakt engine, Electri6ity lets you play your keyboard as you normally would, and intelligently adapts to your playing style. As you play, Electri6ity provides appropriate chord voicings, articulations, and subtle nuances, all with unprecedented realism. You've never played a virtual instrument guitar like this - prepare to be totally blown away!
How does it work? We could tell you that each of Electri6ity's eight awesome guitar models use over 24,000 individual 24-bit samples, how these samples contain separate articulations for each fret of each string, covering downstrokes, upstrokes, ghost notes, mute, harmonics, hammer-ons, pull-offs, slide, seamless velocity layers, and on and on - but that would just get confusing. After all, what good are all of these sample if you have to spend more time programming the instrument than playing it? No, the really cool things about Electri6ity are it's super-intelligent Articulation Morphing Technology and Velocity Morphing Technology. These scripting engines, combined with Electri6ity's instant recognition of 2,000 chord fingerings, adapt to your playing style (with only minimal parameter tweaking) to produce absolutely authentic sounding guitar.
Vir2 recorded each of Electri6ity's samples directly to give you full control over your tone. That means you get complete access to eight different guitars, including a Strat, a Tele, a P90-based model, a Les Paul, and more, as well as an impressive collection of stompbox effects and killer guitar amps. Plus, you get three pickup positions for each guitar. That means that Electri6ity give you all the control you need to get the guitar sound and performance you want, without having to obsess over nuances. And since Electri6ity is powered by the powerful Native Instruments Kontakt engine, it's compatible with VST, AudioUnit, and RTAS (Pro Tools 7 & 8) plug-in formats, as well as a standalone mode that's great for playing live.
- Articulation Morphing Technology and Velocity Morphing Technology adapt to your playing style
- Guitar models include: Strat, Tele, P90, Les Paul, Rickenbacker, Danelectro Lipstick, ES335, and L4
- Each guitar model includes over 24,000 samples in 16- and 24-bit depths in seamless velocity layers
- Effects include: phaser, flanger, chorus, reverb, delay, and a Screamer module
- Amp models include: British, Classic, Clean, Jazz, Metal, Modern, and Rock
- Full control over the engine, tweak and control the playback with more than 100 parameters
- Advanced guitar noise engine adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing style
- Legato engine allows you to play fluid legato lines in real time
- Almost 2,000 chords are detected and transferred into guitar chords in real time
- Most guitar chords are available in up to 3 different voicings
- Inversions and chords with additional root keys are detected
- Dynamic sympathetic resonance simulation
- Performance keys for strumming and picking are powerful yet easy to use
- Performance keys for trills, tremolo picking, 1 and 2 fret slides (slide whole chords as well)
- Powered by the Kontakt engine for standalone use plus VST, AU, and RTAS (Pro Tools 7 and 8) compatibility
Vir2 Instruments Electri6ity Additional Information