- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop DSP Accelerator Package Product Description
The Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop DSP Accelerator Package gives users access to high quality plug-ins via the PCIE slot found on MAC’s and most laptop PC’s. The UAD2 SOLO Laptop package features one onboard SHARC DSP processor to power UA’s “analog classic” plug-ins including the LA-2A and 1176 Compressor/Limiters, and the Pultec EQ and provides a significant processing.
The UAD-2 SOLO Laptop will run on both Mac and Windows platforms, with support for VST, AU and RTAS. Thanks to the SOLO’s SHARC DSP processing chip, and simple PCI Express Card format, no cables or external power supply are required.
The main features of the Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo/Laptop DSP Accelerator Package include:
- Run world-class UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins finally on your ExpressCard-equipped Mac or PC laptop
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth ExpressCard format card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard and Windows XP / Vista / 7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop DSP Accelerator Package Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Effect Type||Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Equalizers, Limiter|