- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo DSP Accelerator Package Product Description
By connecting the awesome Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo DSP Accelerator Package into your PC or Mac, you will find out why the worlds top producers use UAD2 plugins, featuring one SHARC DSP Processor.
The UAD-2 Solo pcie card gives producers and recording engineers entry to UAD Powered Plug-Ins. The Solo DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins includingh the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A for, high quality vintage sounds the minute you install the plugins. In addition the UAD-2 Solo provides a processing boost for running larger mixes, thanks to its PCIe card with an onboard SHARC processor. Better still, it gives users access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
The UAD-2 SOLO provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately), from any Mac or PC with available PCIe card slot. Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, the UAD-2 SOLO can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 SOLO is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
The main features of the Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo DSP Accelerator Package include:-
- Run world-class UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins on your Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard and Windows XP / Vista / 7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo DSP Accelerator Package Additional Information
|Effect Type||Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Equalizers, Limiter|
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|