- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Custom PCIe Product Description
Amp up your DAW with a Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Custom system. Loaded with eight Analog Devices SHARC chips, this UAD-2 OCTO PCIe card gives you the awesome DSP power you need to take a load off your CPU. What's more, this system lets you pick out any three UAD-powered plug-ins in addition to the complete Analog Classics collection, so you're ready to take full advantage of your Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Custom PCIe card, right out of the box.
Experience the power of SHARC chip technology
Universal Audio's UAD-2 cards take advantage of state-of-the-art DSP technology, adding serious horsepower to your music-production system. Each of the eight SHARC chips onboard boasts 32-bit floating-point architecture, for the ultimate in precision and performance. When put to the test, the power potential of even a single UAD-2 system is more than impressive. Better still, you can mix and match up to four UAD-2 PCIe cards or Satellites, allowing you to meet the processing needs of even the most demanding sessions.
Flexible operation modes for tracking and mixing
Using UAD-2 OCTO's LiveTrack mode, you can reduce latency on active UAD-2 plug-ins to the lowest amount possible. That's just what you need for monitoring processed audio during the live tracking stages. On the mixing side, Universal Audio gave the UAD-2 OCTO a handy LoadLock feature. This useful tool lets you automatically reserve the maximum DSP load that each of your active UAD-2 plug-ins could ever demand, so you'll be certain you have enough DSP to engage features, such as writing automation, later.
Custom bundle lets you load up on UAD-powered plug-ins
Have it your way - with the UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Custom system, you get your pick of any three UAD-powered plug-ins on the market. That's right. You just go to the UAD Store (the same place you can pick up additional plug-ins a la carte), pick out any three plug-ins you like, and you're all set. On top of that, the UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Custom system also includes the Universal Audio Analog Classics collection of five amazing UAD-powered plug-ins, which includes such classic processors as the UA LA-2A audio leveler Pultec EQP-1A program EQ, and RealVerb Pro room modeler.
- Flagship DSP-accelerator PCIe card for UAD-powered plug-ins loaded with 8 x Analog Devices SHARC 21469 floating-point coprocessors for DSP plug-in acceleration
- Comes with a voucher good for any three plug-ins from the UAD Store
- UAD plug-ins made in partnership with top gear makers including Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and many others
- Includes Analog Classics plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A, 1176LN/SE, Pultec EQP-1A, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Additional UAD plug-ins available at the UAD online store
- Run complex mix processing without taxing your host computer's CPU
- Plug-ins available in VST, AU, and RTAS formats for use with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and most other Mac or PC DAWs
- Linkable to existing UAD groups/systems (up to 4 UAD-2s per system)
- Coverage includes free UAD software upgrades and a 1-year limited warranty
Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Custom PCIe Additional Information
|Effect Type||Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Equalizers, Limiter|
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|