- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Toontrack EZdrummer Product Description
Toontrack EZdrummer rhythm software is an incredibly intuitive and easy to use way to get backing rhythm tracks into your songs. Whether you need drum tracks to back your guitar-based recordings or some super-realistic rhythm for MIDI music creation, EZdrummer's samples are extremely authentic sounding. The samples in the EZdrummer library were recorded at Avatar Studios in New York by exceptional drummers and producers, so you get access to some of the best drum sounds available. And because EZdrummer sports the same extensive layer depth as Toontrack dfh SUPERIOR, as well as an intuitive and interactive interface, you can keep it simple or dive in as deeply as you like.
If you need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle multi-microphone plug-in drum sampler that doesn't compromise on sound quality or user control, then you need Toontrack EZdrummer! The EZdrummer user interface is extremely easy to navigate through. If you want to hear what a drum or cymbal will sound like, simply click on it. You can load pre-chosen kits or even mix and match drums from other kits.
An internal mixer gives you individual control over each drum and allows stereo and multitrack routing to your host DAW through a single plug-in. All of the samples included in EZdrummer are recorded in CD-quality 16-bit/44.1kHz, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), you don't need the latest or greatest computer to run EZdrummer.
When you'd rather make music than program MIDI, you'll appreciate the thousands of drum patterns EZdrummer lets you choose from. EZdrummer's extensive drag-and-drop MIDI-library (featuring over 8,000 MIDI files) lets you lay out complete drum tracks a matter of minutes, not hours, so you can stay focused on the music instead of the minutia. A variable humanize function automatically keeps the beat loose, so you don't end up with robotic-sounding rhythms. For more advanced realism, you can even control microphone bleed as well as the levels between drums.
Toontrack EZdrummer Drum Sampler Key Features:
- 7,500 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz (equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed WAV files)
- Same extensive layer depth found in EZdrummer's big brother - dfh SUPERIOR
- Great for all levels of skill, from entry-level users to professional drum programmers
- Features multiple-microphone control
- TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
- Operates in General MIDI
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through a single plug in
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers
- Access thousands of drum patterns by using prelistening, quick browsing and drag-and-drop
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
- Velocity sweep allows you to change MIDI data instantly, extending groove context relevance
- Import your own MIDI rhythms into the library
- Supports VST, Audio Unit, and RTAS formats
Toontrack EZdrummer Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Instrument Types||Drum, Sampler|
Toontrack EZdrummer Alternative Products
£115.13 Inc VAT