Toontrack EBX - Classic Rock (Download) Bass Virtual Instrument Software Expansion
Frequently bought together
The Toontrack Classic Rock EBX is an expansion for EZbass featuring a meticulously captured 1960s bass. Picked for its optimal qualities, this bass embodies all the wants and needs you’d be looking for in a workhorse of a rock instrument: the thick low end, the soaring harmonics and that bright and articulate sustain that cuts through in any mix without being overpowering. Simply put, this is a bass that oozes rock at the strike of a single note.
Aside from the actual instrument, the EBX also includes a broad selection of presets for all tools and striking options as well as a custom collection of MIDI, making this much more than just a bass sample library – it’s a well of ideas and a true toolbox of sound.
Can you imagine an earth-shattering groove without the raw power of the bass? Without that deafening rumble that perfectly interlocks with the drums and melds everything into the thunderous wonder that spells classic rock? Of course not. Welcome to your new go-to bass.
- A meticulously captured classic 1960s bass, optimal for a classic rock tone
- Sampled with both finger and pick options
- Pick option sampled in two different striking positions: neck and bridge
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of rock tones – from dark and muddy to bright and heavily distorted.
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for all tools and striking positions.
- Has a custom MIDI content inspired by classic rock from the ’60s and ’70s
- Model Name:
- EBX - Classic Rock (Download)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.