- Additional Information
TC Helicon VoiceTone E1 Product Description
Enter the echo universe
VoiceTone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. High quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
Packed with vintage to modern features
Not only are there 13 different echo and delay types, but you can control the length of repeats, set the echo times to your song’s tempo, turn on the analog button for a vintage feel or jump into the future with special effects to dramatically twist your tune.
It's just this simple
Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain. Select the echo you want. (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style, timing or the amount of echo, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Chain E1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, for expanded creative possibilities. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC-Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under the hood
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you get the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. There’s also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Punctuates your singing with a wide range of echo effects in vintage to modern flavors
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic-Control™ for remote on/off with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone
- Delay Style
- Analog on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
TC Helicon VoiceTone E1 Additional Information