- Additional Information
TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Product Description
Instant Layered Masterpieces
Go from idea to performance in an instant, with ease. One knob, two buttons – it couldn’t be simpler! With its superior audio quality, unlimited overdubs and Undo/Redo, Ditto Mic Looper is the essential choice for looping vocals and instruments.
New: Intelligent Mic Gain
Using Ditto Mic Looper is exactly like plugging a mic directly into the PA – you only need to set input gain once, at the mixer. No more trial-and-error to find the optimal balance between input gain on your effects unit and the mixing desk.
It's this Simple
• Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub.
• Press STOP to stop all loops, press again to restart play from the beginning – or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
The Magic of Two Switches
The dedicated STOP switch on Ditto Mic Looper means that you can pause your loop exactly when you want, without having to double-tap to stop and fudge your timing – as on single switch units. This means that your LOOP button is totally focussed on your looping creation with Record/Play/Overdub functions.
- Pure Looping with unlimited overdubs
- Easy set up with Intelligent Mic Gain
- Total control – with 2 Switches or Mic ControlTM
- Loop level
- Loop Record/Play/Overdub (or Record/Overdub/Play configuration)
- Loop Stop/Erase
- Intelligent Mic Input Gain
- Mic Control™
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Input Connector: XLR Female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 2.7 kOhm balanced
- Maximum Input Level: -1 dBu
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 112 dB A-weighted
- Phantom Power: 32V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR Male, balanced
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms balanced
- Maximum Output Level: -1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e835 FX mic
TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Additional Information