- Additional Information
Tascam DP-24 Product Description
An all-in-one recording workstation, the TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio packs the flexibility of a fully loaded DAW into a single piece of ultra-reliable hardware. With eight individual input channels, the 24-channel DP-24 lets you easily track entire bands. A studio's worth of onboard effects, signal processors, and mastering tools, gives you everything you need to polish your tracks to perfection. And thanks to its intuitive master section and full set of hands-on controls, producing music with the TASCAM DP-24 is as fun as it is rewarding.
TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio Recording System at a Glance:
- Enough simultaneous inputs to track the whole band
- Loaded with fun onboard effects and powerful built-in signal processors
- Intuitive channel-strip-style controls make tracking and mixing easy
Enough simultaneous inputs to track the whole band
Track the whole band at once, with the TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio. The DP-24 comes loaded with eight individual inputs. Each input is equipped with an XLR-1/4" combo jack and a microphone preamplifier, complete with phantom power for your condenser mics. That means even if you use a handful of microphones on drums and a few more on guitars and bass, you'll still have inputs left over on the DP-24 to track vocals.
Loaded with fun onboard effects and powerful built-in signal processors
No studio is complete without quality effects and signal processors. That's why TASCAM loaded their DP-24 Digital Portastudio with a ton of studio-style tools. Record with vital processors such as equalizers, compressors, and limiters, as the DP-24's onboard guitar amp simulation engine adds real amplifier sound to your instrument input. You can sweeten your sound with reverb, chorus, and other enhancements during mixdown. What's more, the TASCAM DP-24's powerful onboard mastering effects let you get the most out of your final mixes.
Intuitive channel-strip-style controls make tracking and mixing easy
Why wade through tedious menus for the controls that should be close at hand? TASCAM built the DP-24 to be both powerful and intuitive to use, with none of the frustrating awkwardness that plagues over-engineered gear. The DP-24's simple master channel-strip section gives you hands-on controls for your channel EQ, pan, and send settings. There's also an easy-to-read color display that gives you instant feedback as you tweak you channel settings, effects, and processors, as well as dedicated controls for all essential recording functions.
TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio Recording System Features:
- Standalone 24-track digital recording workstation that lets your record whole bands, mix with effects, and produce radio-ready finished tracks
- 24 x playback tracks give you enough tracks to produce full-scale recording projects
- Virtual tracks let you record alternate takes nondestructively
- 8 x simultaneous inputs gives you enough recording channels to track full bands
- Inputs include XLR-1/4" jacks and microphone preamplifiers with phantom power for condenser microphones
- Record all 8 inputs at once in professional 24-bit/48kHz audio resolution
- Instrument-level input lets you record guitar or bass direct with dedicated amplifier emulation and effects
- Multiple processors for input processing and recording with effects
- Master section includes a large color LCD screen and dedicated controls for channel EQ, pan, and effect sends
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media provides rock-solid stability
- 2GB SD card included
- Built-in CD-RW drive lets you mixdown and backup your projects
- Essential tools including a chromatic tuner and a metronome onboard
- MIDI I/O provides external sync options for clocking and control
Turn your ideas into polished tracks with the TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio!
Tascam DP-24 Additional Information
|Internal Memory||Information Not Available|
|Rec Format||24 Bit|