- Additional Information
Tannoy Reveal 501A (Pair) + Free TC Level Pilot Product Description
FREE TC Electronic Level Pilot with ever pair of Tannoy Reveal 501A Studio Monitors.
The Tannoy Reveal 501A studio monitors are designed to bring the same amazing quality associated with the Tannoy name into your home or project studio. Their design includes a patented front baffle with sculpted curved edges; preventing sound dispersion from the sides and the back of the cabinet. The result is a finely tuned spread that keeps sound from scattering throughout your studio and muddying up your monitoring.
Despite their exceptional directionality, Reveal 501a monitors produce a comfortably wide and consistent sweet spot. This is largely due to their optimized tweeter design, which uses an elliptical waveguide. A front-firing reflex bass port also prevents bass coupling from occurring with studio walls, without diminishing bass response. That means you get incredible accuracy, with less coloration, even in a small or confined environment. To ensure that they give you the best-possible speaker efficiency and frequency control, Reveal 501a studio monitors feature a custom amplifier and a high-frequency trim controls for fine tuning.
Tannoy Reveal 501 a Active Studio Monitors Key Features:
- Integrated 60W total power amp unit
- 5" (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1" (30mm) soft dome tweeter
- Frequency response of 64Hz-30kHz
- Sculpted and rigid front baffle design to minimise diffraction
- Response has been optimised for quarter space near-field operation
- Front firing reflex bass port to negate boundary-coupling
- Bass unit development using to minimise offsets and linearise the suspension components
- Wideband tweeter design extends response to 30kHz to improve audible phase response
- LED indicator shows power status
- +1.5/0/-1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- Rear mounted volume control for convenient Home Studio and PC/MAC laptop/desktop use.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced jack connectors
TC Electronic Level Pilot is a stylish, high-resolution volume solution that fits into any active speaker setup quickly and easily and with a minimum of clutter and wires. This results in convenient and high-precision control over your levels where you would ideally want it: right at your fingertips. Whether you are a passionate hobbyist recording in your bedroom, a musician with a small home studio setup or working at a pro recording facility, Level Pilot makes sure the volume is always exactly where you need it, when you need it.
Practical, elegant, beautiful - Level Pilot is a high quality, analog, stereo volume control that works independently of the computer or audio interface, so no matter what happens during tracking or mixing, you now have complete control over your levels in all situations and at all times. It features a solid and compact ‘slip-free’ design that fits into any active recording- or live setup without the need for an extra power supply, and employs quad-core cabling to minimize clutter. Its sturdy and luxurious aluminum design makes it bold enough to remain within sight and reachable at all times, and it fits practically and beautifully into any music creation- and editing setup, simplifying and enhancing your workflow wherever it may take you.
High Resolution, low noise - With any Digital to Analog recording setup it is important to keep the resolution as high as possible at all times throughout the digital signal chain. Digitally controlling the levels prior to the last Digital to Analog conversion - a common practice used by most audio interfaces, digital mixers and digital audio devices - reduces the resolution of the conversion, thus degrading the final signal quality. Level Pilot’s smart design steers clear of this by allowing you to control the volume levels after the conversion, ensuring maximum resolution without ever sacrificing audio quality.
TC Electronic Level Pilot Key Features:
- High resolution computer-independent analog level control
- Power free - No power-supply required
- Smooth ergonomic feel
- 'Tight grip' rubberized bottom plate
- Fully balanced XLR connectivity
- Compact design for easy placement
- Quad core fully balanced extension cable to avoid messy cabling on your desk
Tannoy Reveal 501A (Pair) + Free TC Level Pilot Additional Information