- Additional Information
Tannoy Reveal 501A (Single) Product Description
The Tannoy Reveal 501A studio monitors are designed to bring the same amazing quality associated with the Tannoy name into your home or project studio. Their design includes a patented front baffle with sculpted curved edges; preventing sound dispersion from the sides and the back of the cabinet. The result is a finely tuned spread that keeps sound from scattering throughout your studio and muddying up your monitoring.
Despite their exceptional directionality, Reveal 501a monitors produce a comfortably wide and consistent sweet spot. This is largely due to their optimized tweeter design, which uses an elliptical waveguide. A front-firing reflex bass port also prevents bass coupling from occurring with studio walls, without diminishing bass response. That means you get incredible accuracy, with less coloration, even in a small or confined environment. To ensure that they give you the best-possible speaker efficiency and frequency control, Reveal 501a studio monitors feature a custom amplifier and a high-frequency trim controls for fine tuning.
Tannoy Reveal 501 a Active Studio Monitors Key Features:
- Integrated 60W total power amp unit
- 5" (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1" (30mm) soft dome tweeter
- Frequency response of 64Hz-30kHz
- Sculpted and rigid front baffle design to minimise diffraction
- Response has been optimised for quarter space near-field operation
- Front firing reflex bass port to negate boundary-coupling
- Bass unit development using to minimise offsets and linearise the suspension components
- Wideband tweeter design extends response to 30kHz to improve audible phase response
- LED indicator shows power status
- +1.5/0/-1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- Rear mounted volume control for convenient Home Studio and PC/MAC laptop/desktop use.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced jack connectors
Tannoy Reveal 501A (Single) Additional Information