- Additional Information
Steinberg MR816 CSX Advanced Integration DSP Studio Product Description
The Steinberg MR816 CSX Advanced Integration studio fuses a fully featured FireWire interface and inbuilt DSP FX power with next-generation integrative technologies into one breathtakingly powerful production environment. Steinberg MR816 CSX Advanced Integration DSP Studio is the hardware centerpiece of a latency-free recording and monitoring environment that fully exploits the flexibility and power of Steinberg’s renowned Cubase Music Production System.
Running with Cubase, the MR816 CSX removes any need for additional mixing software between DAW and I/O - all aspects of I/O handling, DSP management and independent performer mixes are handled directly from within Cubase itself.
Steinberg's MR816 CSX features an onboard DSP chip that runs up to 8 instances of the highly acclaimed Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip plug-in, featuring the latest compression and EQ technology. The MR816 CSX also features the renowned REV-X reverb, which is also featured on many top Yamaha hardware mixing consoles.
The MR816 CSX features the latest generation of Yamaha microphone preamps: The ‘D-Pre’. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, these discrete Class A analog mic preamps feature combination XLR and TRS analog inputs for connection of 8 ¼” jack plugs or standard XLR connectors, supporting both balanced and unbalanced signals. Each D-Pre is fitted with a -26dB Pad selector as well as true 48 volt phantom power per channel.
Steinberg MR816 CSX Key Features:
- True Integrated Monitoring with full faderless mixing: no latency, DSP-powered FX and dynamic 1:1 hardware/software mirroring with Cubase
- Complete Cubase user interface integration throughout: direct access from Cubase with no additional software mixing application or external windows required
- Eight discrete Class A analogue "D-Pre" mic preamps with combination XLR and TRS analog inputs with advanced new inverted Darlington circuits, hardware gain knob, phantom power and -26 dB pad switch per channel
- Quick Connect: next-generation of plug and play as well as on-the-fly routing of inputs to Cubase channels from the hardware with the push of a button
- DSP power for Cubase: VST3 onboard DSP-powered FX with eight Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips with compressor and EQ and one REV-X reverb: also available within Cubase during mixing
- Instant setup: Cubase automatically detects the MR hardware and comes with ready made templates as well as automatic project I/O configuration
- Full, flexible connectivity: eight analogue, one ADAT, one S/PDIF coaxial I/O and WordClock sync
- Extendable system with daisy-chaining of up to three units providing up to 24 analog inputs and outputs
- Hassle-free recording and creating music right out of the box thanks to the fully featured starter version of the world’s most popular music production software platform, Cubase AI
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and Windows XP/Vista: includes ASIO and CoreAudio drivers as well as additional external software mixer and plug-in editors for using with third-party audio software
Steinberg MR816 CSX Advanced Integration DSP Studio Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|