Solid State Logic SSL 2+ 2-In/4-Out USB Audio Interface
Loopback Functionality has been added with the latest Firmware update.
More than an audio interface
Solid State Logic studio tools have been at the heart of music production for over 40 years, helping world famous artists, producers and studios to create so many of the records you’ve come to know and love. Now, with SSL 2+, you get all that hit-making know-how in your own personal studio.
With beautifully SSL-designed analogue microphone preamps and immaculate 24/192kHz conversion for studio-quality recording, pristine monitoring paths and high-performance headphone amps for crystal-clear playback and an intuitive front-panel low-latency monitor mix control, you’re always ready to capture the next great performance.
The ‘Legacy 4K’ mode – inspired by classic SSL consoles, gives you the ability to add extra analogue character and sparkle to your sources when needed.
To top it all off, the included ‘SSL Production Pack’ software bundle, which includes some of SSL’s own studio-grade Native plug-ins and a carefully selected range of DAWs, samples, loops and virtual instruments from industry leaders, gives you an incredible arsenal of tools for creating your next hit.
- 2X Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Pro-Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- 2X High Current Headphone Amp with independent monitor mix
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Enhancement - Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- MIDI I/O
- Additional un-balanced Outputs for DJ Mixers
- SSL Production Pack - Exclusive software bundle
- Advanced Workflow Technology utilised in ergonomics, layout and metering
- Model Name:
- SSL 2+
- Solid State Logic
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.