- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Spectrasonics Omnisphere with Free v2 Upgrade Product Description
Built around Spectrasonics' groundbreaking STEAM engine, Omnisphere is an incredibly powerful software synthesizer with a wealth of synthesis options and flexible modulation routing. Several new approaches to synthesis have been incorporated into the design of the synth, including a composite morphing technique, which merges the harmonic characteristics of one instrument onto another.
Patches in Omnisphere use a dual-layer architecture, allowing for up to ten oscillators per patch with the Harmonia feature. Oscillators can be either sample or synth based, with modulation coming from six LFOs and eight advanced multi-point envelopes. Patches can be further processed with innovative polyphonic timbre shifting and crushing, waveshaping and ring-modulation. These feed a powerful dual filter section for each layer. The filters can be combined in series or parallel, with a choice of 17 different filter algorithms.
An integrated effects rack with 32 original effects processors provides the finishing touch to your patches. Up to 12 effects can be added to each patch, including emulations of vintage gear such as tube limiters, compressors and amp simulations.
Omnisphere comes with a huge patch library, with all manner of sounds from pure synthesis to over 40Gb of sample-based material. In addition to new sounds created by the Spectrasonics sound design team specifically for Omnisphere, the synth incorporates the best of the team's previous work, including the award-winning Atmosphere core library. The Patch Browser includes options for searching for sounds by attributes such as Timbre, Genre, Mood, Tonality and Source.
Omnisphere is suitable for composers and sound-designers, but is equally as good for live performance – thanks to the innovative performance-orientated Live Mode. This window enables performers to layer and switch patches quickly and easily, while performing. Other performance features include the arpeggiator, which has a Groove Lock feature, enabling users to import grooves from Stylus RMX while ensuring that the keyboard grooves remain firmly in place with the drum patterns.
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user
- 8 independent Arpeggiators with Groove Lock - which allows the Arpeggiators to match the feel of Stylus RMX and MIDI Files.
- Special performance-oriented Live Mode interface allows for seamless, interactive creative patch switching and layering on the fly
- 8-part multitimbral with built-in Mixer, Aux FX and Mastering FX racks
- Oscillators can be sample-based or synth-based
- Up to 10 oscillators per patch with new Harmonia feature
- Flex-Mod modulation system allows powerful modular-style routing
- Variable DSP Oscillator Waveshapes
- Variable Analog Feel
- Modulatable Hard Sync
- Granular Synthesis
- Vast Core Library - over 40GB with thousands of sounds
- Innovative "Psychoacoustic" soundsources for organic synthesis!
- Unique multisampled Composite Morphing soundsources
- Integrates the award-winning, original Atmosphere core library
- Expandable sound architecture
- Integrated, full-featured FX Racks, up to 12 simultaneous FX per patch
- Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing
- 2GB or more of RAM, Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive, 50GB of free hard drive space
- Mac: 2.0 GHz or higher processor, G5 PowerPC compatible - Intel Core2Duo or higher recommended, OSX 10.4.9 or higher, AudioUnit, VST 2.4 or RTAS capable host software, Native Universal Binary for Intel Macs
- Windows: Pentium 3.0 GHz or higher (Intel Core2Duo recommended), VST 2.4 or RTAS capable host software, Microsoft XP SP2 or later, Microsoft Vista compatible
Spectrasonics Omnisphere with Free v2 Upgrade Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Instrument Types||Bass, Drum, Guitar, Modular, Orchestral, Organ, Sampler, Synthesizer, Vocal|
Spectrasonics Omnisphere with Free v2 Upgrade Alternative Products
£200.00 Inc VAT